Celebrity News

Blog Celebrity News brings you the latest news and comments about world wide famous celebrities.

 
Sponsored Links
Amazon




Contact
If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact me at:
tqotd@hotmail.com
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Sunday
Paris Hilton in trouble, again.

Welcome to my new blog. Here's my first post.

It seems that the heiress is in trouble again. Her privacy is once again attacked and the media is currently going crazy again. It appears that stolen items that belong to Paris were taken from a storage facility. These items include photos, clothing, computers, videos and furniture. From what I heard, in my opinion, these items should not be published because I know they are considering selling them. Knowing Paris, it would definitely be disaster to her.

I will discuss about Paris a lot in the future. She's very often heavily critized, but don't believe much about what they write about her. I also have access to her daily pictures that are taken by paparazzis. I'll will post some time to time.
posted by CelebNewsPNN @ 2/05/2006 11:44:00 AM  
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER