Celebrity News

Blog Celebrity News brings you the latest news and comments about world wide famous celebrities.

 
Sponsored Links
Amazon




Contact
If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact me at:
tqotd@hotmail.com
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Monday

Pink Is A Lesbian

Pink has revealed that her first love was actually a girl, but at 13 years old, the girl broke her heart. She says "We held hands and kissed - then she left me for my brother. "Most of my friends are gay, and I've had my moments."

However, she insist that she's still gay, even in her adult life.

Pink is currently married to Carey Hart. She is ablum to release a new album "'I'm Not Dead" with a new music video "Stupid Girls", in which she critizes the new generation celebrities (Paris Hilton, etc).
posted by CelebNewsPNN @ 3/27/2006 05:11:00 PM  
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER