Celebrity News

Blog Celebrity News brings you the latest news and comments about world wide famous celebrities.

 
Sponsored Links
Amazon




Contact
If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact me at:
tqotd@hotmail.com
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Monday
More About Paris Hilton's New Music Album

In order to launch her music career, Paris Hilton employed choreographer Robin Antin.

He'll be working with Paris Hilton to start preparing and making music videos and live performances.

During her 25th birthday at the Pure nightclub in Las Vegas, she releaved that her tunes about more partying, about feeling sexy and, of course, about boys.

There's even a track about the freud between her and Nicole Richie. (Are your ears burning, Nicole Richie?) I'm not if this is part of the lyrics, but anyways. I think this is the "Jeasouly" tune.

Apparently, her album is really good. But she says:

"People will trash it just because it's me." Very true!

"but once they listen, they'll be shocked. I know this is good" They'll still trash it with ignorance, Paris!

I personally really can't wait for her music album. I know it will be "hot", no doubt about it. I just wish she could give us the date of the release...

Technorati Tags: , , ,
posted by CelebNewsPNN @ 2/20/2006 08:02:00 PM  
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER