Celebrity News

Blog Celebrity News brings you the latest news and comments about world wide famous celebrities.

 
Sponsored Links
Amazon




Contact
If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact me at:
tqotd@hotmail.com
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Wednesday
Paris Hilton VS Mischa Barton?

When Mischa Barton said "She seems to hate everyone around her age who is more successful." about Paris Hilton, the heiress got mad .

While Barton's publicist insists that Barton was just joking, Paris Hilton is making sure her voice is heard.

She says: "I don't even know the girl. I could care less. It seems like she's the one trying to stir up a rivalry. I've never said a word about her in my life. But she seems to be spending a lot of time thinking about me."

Drama for nothing.

Technorati Tags:
, , ,

posted by CelebNewsPNN @ 2/22/2006 04:03:00 PM  
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER